2. I have a biological sister that is 10 months and 10 days younger than me, making us the same age for 50 days each year. In other words, that means my mom got pregnant when I was 1 month and 10 days old. Yikes.
3. I speak Spanish.
4. I am a victim of unexplained infertility. I had four failed IUI procedures before moving on to IVF ... both of my biological kids are IVF babies.
5. I played the clarinet in high school. Despite popular hate, I think marching bands are the coolest.thing.ever.
6. When I was growing up, I was nicknamed "Beef" by a neighbor. I wasn't overweight, so I still am not really sure where it came from. My friends called me "Babs".
7. I have lived in New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Virginia. I get around.
8. I was a horrible athlete in school. I used to sprain my ankles all the time. I eventually gave up. I actually have an extra bone in my left foot and anytime my foot rolled in, the extra bone would crack.
9. I used to be completely addicted to scrapbooking. Then I had kids. And there is no time for scrapbooking.
10. I met my husband my freshman year in college. He hated me. He thought I was stuck up
Bonus round ...
11. I wish I was shorter. Err ... I wish my husband was taller. Yeah, that's it. I'm 5'9" ... he is 5'8" ... unless you ask him.
12. I secretly want a motorcycle. And a boat. I don't ask for much. Oh, and I would love to be a race car driver. Ha.
13. I fell through ice when I was younger ... perhaps 5th or 6th grade. We had a river behind our house. I was not allowed on it ... so I went on it, naturally. I was chopping the ice with a shovel and in I went. Wow, I was smart.
14. I have only ever had two speeding tickets. And I got both of them within one week of each other.
15. I fell asleep driving down the interstate once. I went down through the grassy median and woke up on the other side of the highway going against traffic. I am pretty sure my heart has never pumped so hard in its life.